Thursday, February 04, 2010

A quick guide to interactive YouTube videos (RT @russeltarr)

Check out this website I found at classtools.net
I love using videos in class. One of my goals for this semester is start making some more videos myself. I am thinking of using puppets to deal with the issue of privacy and avoid exposing children.
I was really amazed when I found out about interactive you tube videos http://preview.tinyurl.com/mbpo3p. The article I am quoting from classtoos.net not only features some videos but also has a guide teaching you how to make them.
I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about the ubiquitousness of technology in our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.

(Posted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://does-the-r4-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds.onsugar.com/Does-R4i-R4-actually-work-7232282]R4i[/url] FPost)

joseantonio said...

Hello,

I couldn't agree more with you on the fact that technology is present everywhere in our lives. I also don't think this is bad at all. I think it depends a lot on how we use it. We have to use it instead of letting it use us.
The reality you depicted (downloading our brains onto a digital medium) sounds a bit scary to me. However, I believe it will be feasible in the future. I really doubt I will encounter it in my lifetime. It just seems too advanced for me now. But everything is possible. Many of the things we doubt would be invented one day are part of our daily lives nowadays. So, why not?
Thanks a lot for your comment