Thursday, December 03, 2009

The spirit of learning

Christmas time<br><div style='font-size: 11px; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-align: left; width: 100%;'>By joseaokc | View this Toon at ToonDoo | Create your own Toon</div>
One thing that amazes me is our capacity to learn and also our barriers to do so. Many of us cannot learn for many reasons. The one I want to focus on briefly here, is the one related to time. Above is an image of a comic strip made in toondoo . I had already subscribed for an account and had never had the chance or time to learn how to use it. Today, training a colleague  in the use of ICT, we manage to explore it together. Then, I thanked her for helping me learn how to use it. So, I kept myself wondering about how many times we learn something in order to teach other. I also thought about how good it is to learn things together.



No comments: