Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Power of Sharing

http://kwout.com/quote/x2znpmv7

I have been using Diigo for a while. It has been helping me a lot in my attempts to discover and learn. Using social bookmarking has lots of advantages. One of the  advantages of having bookmarking as a social activity is the possibility of sharing valuable resources I find online with friends. Before Diigo, whenever I found something interesting on the web I had to keep if for myself only (first because it could only be accessible from my home PC and second because I could not tell anyone about my favorites). Besides being able to share what I discover, I have the luck of having access to what my friends bookmard as they surf the web.  Social bookmarking really draws on the powers of the collective and it is definetely fascinating.



Posted via email from joseantoniook's posterous

No comments: